Host An English Forward Class
English Forward ESL classes are often hosted by churches or organizations that desire to reach adults at the beginning stages of learning English.
- Space for 15-20 students
- Tables and chairs
- A whiteboard or chalkboard
- AV equipment (projector, screen, speakers)
- An area for snacks and/or drinks
- Creation of a promotional flyer to be used to promote the classes locally
Literacy Council Provides
- A trained English Forward volunteer instructor
- Student referrals
- On-going support
For more information, contact Patricia Rittenhouse, Volunteer Coordinator, at 610.670.9960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.